This is an auspicious twin bead Rudraksha which has one mukhi. This Rudraksha is very rare in its existence. In savar Rudraksha one-face Rudraksha is naturally attached to a normal Rudraksha bead a trunk, the bead is called Savar Rudraksha. This is one of the forms of 1 mukhi Rudraksha. It is a highly rare and not produced since many years now. The presence of one mukhi in it makes very rare and sought after Rudraksha.
- Symbol of : Lord Shiva and Nag Devta
- Ruling Planet : Surya (Sun)
- Ruling God : Lord Shiva
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Career, it also blesses wearer with purity of ideas and invokes knowledge to tackle problems and difficult situations.
- Influence on body organ : Whole body.
- Properties : It blesses its wearer with progress, physical, mental and financial prosperity.
- People experience : It is said that its effects are miraculous.
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti-Vardhanam
Urvarukamiva Bandhanan Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
Savar Rudraksha should be capped in gold or silver and stringed in red thread and wear in neck or be kept on the worshipping place chanting the mantra.
It also helps in meditation & is an excellent bead for spiritual upliftment.
Who should wear?
This rudraksha is suitable for all - men or women of any age or faith.