A very unique wonder of nature is Trijuti Rudraksha. Three Rudrakshas that get joined naturally is called Tribhagi or Trijuti. This bead is also known as Gauri Paath or Brahma Vishnu Mahesh and represents trinity. It is symbolizes all the basic characteristics of the universe. It is a unique Rudraksha which is produced only once in several years. It represents the complete personality and gives the wearer total control over difficult situations.
- Symbol of : Lord Bramha, Vishnu and Mahesh
- Ruling God : The Trinity(Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh)
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Internal and External Body Disorders.
- Influence on body organ : Mind
- Properties : The wearer of a Trijuti Rudraksha enjoys super power in society, wealth, confidence, health, improves the power of mind and an understanding of consciousness.
- People's experience : It gives universal appeal & empowers the wearer for great achievements & confidence in short span of time.
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
Trijuti Rudraksha should be capped in gold or silver and stringed in red thread and wear in neck or be kept on the worshipping place chanting the mantra.
For good Health & Wealth.
Improves the power of mind.
Useful tool in leadership and achieving total success.
Who should wear?
This rudraksha is suitable for all - men or women of any age or faith.