Gauri Shankar Rudraksha
Gauri Shankar Rudraksha is very rare in its existence. It is particular in its form. It is a different type of Rudraksha in which two Rudraksha beads are naturally connected. These two naturally joined Rudraksha is known as Gauri Shankar Rudraksha. Here one Rudraksha represents Maa Gauri and other represents Lord Shankar. This Rudraksha makes the husband and wife identify each other. Therefore it is regarded the best thing for peace and comfort in the family. If a man worships Gauri Shankar at his worshipping place, the pain and suffering and other earthly obstacles are destroyed and the peace and pleasure of family is increased.
- Symbol of : Goddess Gauri and Lord Shankar
- Ruling God : Goddess Gauri and Lord Shankar
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Sexual Disorders, Detachment and Behavioural Disorders.
- Influence on body organ : Sexual problems and behavioural disorders.
- Properties : Worshipping Gauri Shankar at his worshipping place, the pain and suffering and other earthly obstacles are destroyed and the peace and pleasure of family is enhanced.
- People's experience : By keeping Gauri Shanker Rudraksha beneath the pillow of a person seeing horror dreams can have good sleep and will not be troubled by supernatural forces.
"Om Gauri Shankaraye Namah"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
Keep in altar. In mornings offer incense and chant Om Namah Shivaya.
The Gaurishankar rudraksha make the relationship between wearer and his friends and relatives better in his favour to identify with each other.
It enhances family relations.
Who should wear?
Mostly worn by sanyasi. Worn by all those who want a happy married life, peace and comfort in their family.