19 Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha
Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead which is known for success. The Nineteen Face Rudraksha have nineteen lines originating from top to bottom. This Rudraksha is blessed by Lord Vishnu, whose abode is Ksheersagar i.e Ocean of milk. This Rudraksha is also known as Narayanroopam Rudraksha. This Rudraksha fulfills all the materialistic desires of any person and provide financial gains and shapens the business acumen.
- Symbol of : Lord Vishnu
- Ruling God: Lord Vishnu and Goddess Laxmi
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for: Good Health, Stress, Blood Disorder, Spinal Disorder.
- Influence on body organ: Lungs and Bronchi
- Properties: Wearer gets generous blessings of Lord Vishnu and enjoys all luxuries, all wealth and success in all action. It eliminates difficulty in job/business/education and removes planetary suffering. The wearer of it gets Moksha.
- People's experience: Wearing nineteen mukhi rudraksha gives Success, Mental Peace and Sharpens Business acumen.
"Om Hreem Hoom Namah"
"Om Vaam Vishnave Ksheershayayanye Swaha"
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting mantras.
This rudraksha offers clarity to a person as to how he or she carry out his business.
Make the person stress free whether he undertakes any business, serving mankind, politics or social activity.
Wearer of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha achieves victory of knowledge over lack of knowledge.
The wearer of it gets liberty from fear of diseases and gets perfect life partner.
Who should wear?
Worn by all those persons who desires for a perfect life partner, stress free life and desires for enormous wealth, success in business, plenty in all spheres and good health.