18 Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha
Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead which is very popular in itself. The Eighteen Face Rudraksha have eighteen lines originating from top to bottom. Eighteen Mukhi Rudraksha represents mother Earth, i.e. Bhumi. Earth is called Bhumi because residential building (bhawan) can be constructed on it.
As per Epics, Earth was born from the sweat of Madhu and Kaitabh. It is said that their sweat of Madhu and Kaitabh got dehydrated as a result of the heat of the sun. So Earth is also called Medani. Earth that offers motherly love care and affection to every one- be it plants, animals, or any matter on it.
- Symbol of : Mother Earth
- Ruling God: Mother Earth
- Day of wearing : Monday and Friday
- Recommended for : Females who get abortions very often get relief by wearing it, Good for health of children, removes laziness, Diseases like Mental in Harmonization, loss of power.
- Influence on body organ : Liver
- Properties : This Rudraksha pardons to all irrespective sins committed. It is a very powerful antedote for Saturn miseries and provides miraculous cures to several ailments.
- People's experience : Wearing eighteen mukhi rudraksha helps in meditation and concentration of mind. Wearer will become healthy and free from all diseases.
"Om Hreem Hoom Eakatva Rupe hum Hreem Om"
"Om Hreem Shreem Vasudhaye Swaha"
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
The Eighteen Faced Rudraksha should be worn on any Monday after capping it in either gold or silver and stringing a red thread and by chanting the mantra with pious mind.
The wearer of eighteen faced Rudraksha is very effective for those who are launching major projects, new works of any type or making change in business line.
Who should wear?
It should be worn by females who faces abortions very often, Persons launching major projects or those who want proper progress in their life.