16 Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha
Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is a bead which is known for Victory. This Rudraksha is called Jai Rudraksha. The Sixteen Face Rudraksha have sixteen lines originating from top to bottom. This rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva and dedicated to Lord Ram so it is full of great human virtues. It is also regarded as having the blessings of mahakal so it removes the fear of time and untimely death.
- Symbol of : Lord Shiva and Lord Ram
- Ruling Planet : Ketu
- Ruling God : Lord Ram and Mahakal
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for : Diseases like Tuberculosis, Leprosy and Lungs Diseases.
- Influence on body organ: Thyroid, Thymus, Spleen, Pancreas
- Properties: Wearer becomes devotee of the almighty God and live his life on the passage of Satya (Truth) and gains the Punya of 7 birth.
- People's experience: Wearing Sixteen mukhi rudraksh give success in all works. It provides strength to overcome from the situations like loosing of beloved ones, or in the situation of compromise or fear of death.
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Haum Joom Sah"
"Om Hreem Hoom Namah"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
Sixteen faced Rudraksha should be capped in gold or silver and stringed in red thread and wear in neck or be kept on the worshipping place chanting the mantra.
The wearer of Sixteen Faced Rudraksha is blessed with prosperity, cordial relations, harmony and love in the family.
The house in which a Sixteen Mukhi Rudraksha is kept is always free from theft, robbery or fire problems.
Who should wear?
Worn by all those persons who want to overcome from the adversaries and to win over fear of death or for other reasons.