15 Mukhi (Face) Rudraksha
Fifteen mukhi rudraksha is a bead having similar qualities as fourteen mukhi rudraksha. It consists of fifteen lines originating from top to bottom. This rudraksha is blessed by Lord Shiva in his incarnation as Pashupati i.e lord of animals. As pashupati lord shiva provides life to humans and animals and takes it back as per his free will.
- Symbol of : Lord Shiva as Pashupati Nath
- Ruling Planet : Rahu
- Ruling God: -
- Day of wearing : Monday
- Recommended for: This Rudraksha increases the Sperms in males and makes them very strong.
- Influence on body organ: Lymphatic Throat area System.
- Properties: It removes all the sins and the wearer get the Moksha (liberation) in the end.
- People's experience: The wearer of this Rudraksha has strong wit and intelligence. He talks with different people and at different places as per the place and opposite person with his Brains and intelligence and wins the discussions.
"Om Shreem Manovaanchiatam Hreem Om Namah"
"Om Hreem Namah"
"Mahamrityunjai Mantra" (Brahajjalopanishad)
"OM. Tryambakam Yajamahe
Mrityor Mukshiya Mamritat"
"Om Namah Shivaya"
Way of Wearing
It should be capped in either gold or silver, strung with a red thread and worn while chanting the mantras.
The person who wears this Rudraksha attains power and success in all of his works and gains all the comforts and happiness in his life.
Who should wear?
Worn by all those persons who is engaged in the Business of Iron and Chemicals (all chemical process). He get success in his Business like anything and gains in every field; there is no doubt about it.